Sunday, August 6, 2017

Here's to Digging Tiger Productions

If my co-director Kenny Linn has taught me anything about filmmaking, it's to celebrate the milestones. So Friday night, when we signed an operating agreement with producers Tim O'Bryhim and Jon Pic to form Digging Tiger Productions, I came prepared with a bottle of IPA.
Tim was thoughtful enough to break out his souvenir Wings glasses. I requested to drink from the glass of my favorite Wing, Mike Dowler. Jon, being the ladies' man, chose Andy Chapman. Kenny wanted Roy Turner, because we're interviewing him Thursday morning, and that left Tim with Jorgen Kristensen.
Why "Digging Tiger Productions?" And why did we toast with beer, and not champagne? Keep following this blog ... we'll explain everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment