Thursday, July 27, 2017

My co-director Kenny

I've already received a fair amount of attention for being the director and narrator of "Out Here In Kansas," which is currently on the film festival circuit. But believe me when I tell you it was only because of my editor that I look good. Kenneth Linn (pictured on the right) is now co-directing this Wichita Wings documentary with me. 
As I told one film festival audience after accepting an award, without Kenny "I'd just be a dumb ol' sportswriter from Wichita."
Kenny and I have no reservations whatsoever about sharing the director's role. I pride myself on being a great storyteller, but his ideas and execution made "Out Here In Kansas" a truly special documentary. Kenny has a film degree from the Art Institute of Colorado, and is currently in North Carolina competing in a 48-hour film festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment